Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Your PLCs --- How Effective Are They?

Your school probably has professional learning communities (PLCs) to collaborate with colleagues.  This article presents some interesting views about different structures and time allotted for PLCs to meet on a regular basis.  The author asks important questions regarding your school's structure.  To me, the most important one is...."Does your PLC believe that teacher learning translates into student learning?"  Now I am a blogger and no longer in the classroom.  I would certainly be a transformed teacher today because I have learned so much by reading and reflecting on the many articles I offer you in this blog.


5 questions every PLC should consider. Paul Barnwell.  9.12.14.  SmartBlog on Education
http://smartblogs.com/education/2014/09/12/5-questions-every-plc-should-consider/?utm_source=brief

No comments:

Post a Comment